Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

My EdenFantasys 'Wish List'....

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store


OK, so I've been thinking that it's about time to do a little toy shopping :)
at....EdenFantasys, of course :)

AND

that's about my most favorite thing to shop for in the whole world.

I mean, what else could be more fun???

So, the first thing on my list is something I've been wanting to get for awhile now.
And the funny thing is...even though it looks like lots of fun to play with...
I want this one for my living room shelf :)

I know, I know....call me crazy....
BUT....it's just that with the colors, and the nubs...
and no actual head, you can't actually tell what it is...
Rainbow mega nubby - Glass dildo
Rainbow Mega nubby
at $24.99

RIGHT??
and so I'm hoping to get some compliments on it, before I actually tell them that it's a DILDO :)
LOL.
HOW BAD IS THAT???

And then there are a few items, that of course,
have hearts on them....
Hearts wand - Dildo
Hearts Wand Dildo
at $24.99

Rainbow heart - Dildo
Rainbow Heart Dildo
at $24.99


and then there's this awesome

Heartbreaker - Glass G-spot shaft
Heartbreaker - G-Spot Shaft
at $112.99




And finally for my man friend...


the wonderfuly looking,
hands-free masterbator....


The Cobra Libre
at $139.


Cobra Libre - Masturbator

And we all know how fast fast EdenFantasys ships their items out :)

Or perhaps you aren't familiar??

If not??
Let me tell you...
You won't be sorry.
Everything comes in plain packaging,
and it comes SUPER FAST!!!

Check out EdenFantasys now!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment