Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

Saturday, April 16, 2011

'Utopia' female arousal gel by durex review........




"Created and tested by women for women using a unique combination of ingredients designed to 
stimulate, increase desire and bring you intense sensations."

* Sensation you can feel.
* Smooth silk-like texture
* Water soluble & non-staining


.51 fl oz. (15 mL)


durex so generously sent me this 'play UTOPIA female arousal gel' to try out
and I was so excited :)

I figured it might come in really handy for those times when he wants a quickie
and I'm not all that into it at first.
Now, don't get me wrong, it doesn't take me long to get into it, and usually
by the time he is ready to cum, I have already beat him :)
 *big smiles*


Now you may be wondering just how much
of this stuff will you need
if the bottle is so
small, right?



No worries ladies,
Because, just a little dab will do ya :)

And let me tell you...it works...
And it works fast!!

PERFECT FOR QUICKIES!!

AND...

EVERYTHING ELSE :)

*Even bigger smiles*




Check it out today....



~SiNSaNiTy~


No comments:

Post a Comment