Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

Sunday, November 7, 2010

If free sex toys and accessories isn't bliss...I don't know what is!!

Blissful Reviews is hosting a Sensual Love Weekend!!


They are offering some really great stuff :)

First of all they have a $25 gift card to eden fantasys up for grabs :)

Second, they have some KY Kissable Sensations

Third, Durex is offering a Love Box (and this is the cutest thing I've seen in a very long time!!)

AND
Last, but MOST DEFINITELY not least...OhMiBod is giving away a freestyle pkg.

Now, just in case you haven't seen or heard what this thing can do...it hooks up to your I-Pod.... :)
Oh, I can most definitely feel the music!!!

You feeling the bliss yet??

Hop on over to Blissful Reviews and enter yourself to win some great swagg :)
And while you're at it, tell them I sent you if you think about it!!

~SiNSaNiTy~

No comments:

Post a Comment