Thursday, January 27, 2011

Hurry up and enter to win your self a whole lot of sex toys *big big smiles*


You know me, I always want to share the wealth...

so, this time I am sharing all the current contests 
that I know of where you could
possibly score some really cool sex toys 
or related objects ;)



Win Romantic Essentials for Valentine's Day

Enter here!!

~~~~

Win a $50 Gift Certificate from @ & 
@ ends 2.13 WORLDWIDE

~~~~

Do U like EdenFantasys?? I have a
 $25 gift code 2 giveaway.
U can take 2 extra entries 
if U say U seen it here.

~~~~

Emotional Bliss Contest thru 
EdenCafe.... Enter here!!


~~~~

EdenFantasys presents: Gigi - a masterpiece vibrator
 from LELO  from !! 


~~~~

Win a vibrator sex toy from 
YourAdultToyStore.com at 
Sex-Toys-Info.com! Enter here.

~~~~

AND last but certainly not least....

~~~~

WIN a $75 Gift Card to  
 open to ANYONE WORLDWIDE!

~~~~


SO, good luck to you all!!





XOXO

~SiNSaNiTy~

No comments:

Post a Comment